please register and help others

please register and help others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home1Latest imagesRegisterLog in

To All my beloved forumer's

Go down 
+2
dyo
neiltech
6 posters
AuthorMessage
neiltech
WebSite Team
WebSite Team
neiltech

Male
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : technician
Humor : lonely
Warning :
To All my beloved forumer's Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To All my beloved forumer's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

To All my beloved forumer's Empty
PostSubject: To All my beloved forumer's   To All my beloved forumer's EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:45 am

This is not a competion but this is for our good looking forum...i am sugested to have a new looking for our LOGO BANNER,,, any one who can create a LOGO BANNER for forum,,,just post it,,, for example...so that our moderating team they are the one to chose it....

any one who will chosen...he /she part of WEBSITES TEAMS...

Thank you! at aasahan ko kayo mga boss....

Best Regards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To All my beloved forumer's   To All my beloved forumer's EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:45 am

That's a good idea bossing. This will not be a hassle to your part and everyone will be participating and will be contributing many unique ideas. But not me...kayo na lang mga bro sa designing..my part will be on judging na lang sa design..Good luck to all!

neiltech wrote:

This is not a competion but this is for our good looking forum...i am sugested to have a new looking for our LOGO BANNER,,, any one who can create a LOGO BANNER for forum,,,just post it,,, for example...so that our moderating team they are the one to chose it....

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
dyo
Founder
Founder
dyo

Male
Number of posts : 221
Warning :
To All my beloved forumer's Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To All my beloved forumer's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: To All my beloved forumer's   To All my beloved forumer's EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:55 pm

admin and moderating team are waiting mga bro..
Back to top Go down
https://computer.niceboard.com
taskimack
Moderating Staff
Moderating Staff
taskimack

Male
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : computer technician/playing online games
Humor : none
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: To All my beloved forumer's   To All my beloved forumer's EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:03 pm

arki_we wrote:
That's a good idea bossing. This will not be a hassle to your part and everyone will be participating and will be contributing many unique ideas. But not me...kayo na lang mga bro sa designing..my part will be on judging na lang sa design..Good luck to all!

neiltech wrote:

Best Regards

tama si mam rowena.. mababawasan din po ang sakit ng ulo ni bossing neiltech..hahaha.. as mam rowena said, sa judging na lang rin ako hahahaa.. mahina ako pagdating sa designing.. hope all of you will going to participate in this section.. we need your cooperation guys..

Best Regards,
The Founders and Admin Team
Back to top Go down
AGENT_tata
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : eating
Humor : wa epek
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: To All my beloved forumer's   To All my beloved forumer's EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:56 am

hmmm maganda to ah! @all please cooperate....thank you
Back to top Go down
[i-Land.Com]
Special User
Special User

Male
Number of posts : 132
Job/hobbies : cell tech
Humor : gsm
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: To All my beloved forumer's   To All my beloved forumer's EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:09 pm

try ko mag creat ng logo mga bro and sis.para sa ating forum site.
Back to top Go down
nathunandwani
Moderating Staff
Moderating Staff
nathunandwani

Male
Number of posts : 138
Job/hobbies : computer computer computer
Humor : aaahhh.....
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: re:   To All my beloved forumer's EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am

boss....nakaka invite ako ng members..cla flash,alexandertech at boki...tutulong po c boki sa development ng website..hope you can give him some admin priviledges or kayu nlng po bahala...kilala rin naman pu ciya ni agent_tata and ni kuya dyo[hopefully]haha....ahh...eto nga pla po ang website ni boki --> http://uragongsm.forumotion.com ....promoted to moderator dn ako jan...hahahaahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To All my beloved forumer's   To All my beloved forumer's Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: INFORMATION :: Announcement-
Jump to: