please register and help others

please register and help others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home1Latest imagesRegisterLog in

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH Empty
PostSubject: DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH   DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:18 pm

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a hundred percent cure for the following diseases, headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis, asthma, TB, Meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation,all eye diseases, womb cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
METHOD OF TREATMENT

1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink four glasses of water each of 160 ml.

2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.

3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for two hours.

5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink four glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increases it to four glasses per day.

6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure main diseases.

1. High Blood pressure 30 days

2. Gastric 10 days

3. Diabetes 30 days

4. Constipation 10 days

Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment for only 3 days in the first week to be followed by daily treatment. This treatment method has no side effects; however, at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.

Stay in peak state!

I Have tried this water therapy for 3 years now and i found it very effective.Istill maintain my desired weight and i'm enjoying my healthy life. Thanks to the grace of our Almighty God, the proper diet and exercise...I want to share this to all of you guys.
Back to top Go down
neiltech
WebSite Team
WebSite Team
neiltech

Male
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : technician
Humor : lonely
Warning :
DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH   DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:23 pm

ako pa naman tamad ako uminon ng tubig...thanks a lot for the great thread that you make for us maam ARKI_WE,.... Reminder din ...kailangan yong tubig na iinumin mo siguraduhin din na malinis at walang mga bacteria...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH   DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 am

thanks for the reminder boss neiltech...Just want to add, dapat lang disiplina sa sarili dahil para sa kabutihan ito ng ating katawan..Good luck sa gustong mag try..lol!

neiltech wrote:
ako pa naman tamad ako uminon ng tubig...thanks a lot for the great thread that you make for us maam ARKI_WE,.... Reminder din ...kailangan yong tubig na iinumin mo siguraduhin din na malinis at walang mga bacteria...
: :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH   DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH Empty

Back to top Go down

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Foods-
Jump to: